At Ace Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc., your health and well-being are our most important priority. As concerns around the COVID-19 continue to grow and its impact deepens for individuals, communities and businesses in the US and around the world, our main concern is the safety of our Ace Heating and Air Conditioning team and most of all, you, our valued customers and your families.
We are in uncharted uncertain times, but we are in this together. With this in mind, we want to update you on some of the safety protocols we are taking as a company to protect our workforce and to still provide services to you.
Some precautions we are taking:
- Calling ahead to confirm that you and others in your home are well
- Requiring employees who are sick to stay home
- Frequently washing our hands and using hand sanitizer
- Maintaining recommended distances from others
- Avoiding handshakes - even though we're glad to see you!
If you schedule service and you or a close contact have been diagnosed with the coronavirus or are currently quarantined, it's important to let us know before we arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Throughout this period, if you have any questions about our services or any other matter, please don't hesitate to call us at 763-389-2647.
Thank you for being a valued customer!